Filters & sorts
Looking for a Jack cable? Find the cable you need from our wide choice: 1/4 jack, 3.5 jack, patch ...
Jack cables are available in several formats due to their size and their contact points.
Each jack cable, by its size, is defined for a particular purpose:
- Jack 1/4 (6.35mm) original socket very common in the audiovisual industry
- Jack to the PJ-068 standard (5.23mm) used for audio connections in aviation
- Miniature jack (3.5mm) commonly used in the home audio world
- Subminiature jack (2.5mm) widely used in the hifi field
- 2-point mono contact: ground & signal
- Mono symmetrical 3-point contact: ground, hot and cold point
- 3-point stereo contact: ground, right and left signal
- 3-point insert contact: ground, return, send
How to identify where to plug a cable jack?In 1998 Microsoft and Intel developed a standard called PC 99 to help identify where to plug a jack cable on a color coded sound card.
Guides & tests